1. Responsible party
“STORECHECK, S.A. de C.V., in compliance with the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, informs our service providers and customers that is responsible for the processing of personal data that are collected lawfully, in accordance with the provisions established by law and by legal acts entered into with third parties, with the consent of the owner, relevant, correct and updated for the purposes for which they were collected and ensuring compliance with their protection at its address located at Acceso A number 110 Parque Industrial Jurica, Santiago de Querétaro, Querétaro, Postal Code 76100, address where the mechanisms are available to exercise their Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition to the use of their data (Arco Rights) and to revoke their consent and / or limit the use of their personal data.
2. Data gathering
The way in which we obtain your personal data is always directly or personally, through physical and/or digital mechanisms, we do not obtain personal data through public access sources or through third parties.
3. Processing of personal data
In order for you to know what we do and how we use your personal data, we let you know that the personal data we collect, are intended to obtain information on the behavior of the products advertised by our customers in the domestic market, through the creation or use of computer programs (software) development areas of our company treat them, in compliance with legal obligations to customers and suppliers.
In order to comply with the purposes indicated in this point, the processing of personal data is carried out both in electronic and physical formats.
The personal data that we collect and from which the access, consultation, storage, modification, and remission treatments are carried out according to the purposes that we have described.
In case you decide to revoke your consent or limit the use of your personal data, you must request it in writing, either through the electronic means indicated in the corresponding section of this Notice or in person at the address of the accountable.
It is important to indicate that the revocation of your consent will not proceed when the processing of your personal data is necessary to comply with legal obligations, by law exceptions (labor, commercial, tax, intellectual property, administrative or any other not provided for in this document) or by resolution of a competent authority.
5. National or international transfers
In “STORECHECK”, S.A. de C.V., we do not transfer your personal data outside Mexico, nor do we use them for any purpose other than those previously indicated in this Privacy Notice.
6. Exercise of the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO).
In order to exercise your request for Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition Rights, as well as to revoke your consent and/or limit the use of your personal data, you must contact the Privacy Department located at the above address, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm, always on business days or electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org., accompanied by a free writing containing at least:
- Name and signature.
- Address to communicate the response to your request.
- Copy of official identification of the owner.
- Personal data shared with “Storecheck”, S.A. de C.V., as well as any additional information that you consider relevant to facilitate the search of your personal data in our databases.
- In the event that your request is valid, you must present in physical form the official documents that prove your identity, such as: Voter’s Credential if you are Mexican, Passport or Professional License.
- The response to your request will always be in person, either to you or to a legal representative.
The content of this Privacy Notice is subject to modifications that respond to legislative updates in matters of personal data protection, changes in the Responsible Party’s line of business or changes in the Responsible Party’s form of operation.
The means to disclose such changes will be through the physical or website where this Privacy Notice is published.
In order to comply with current legislation, it is a requirement that you give your express consent to the treatments and purposes indicated.
1. Personal Information
2. What Personal Information does Storecheck collect?
- Registration and profile information: When you create an account, we require: first name, last name, email and password of the user. Optionally, the user may supplement their registration with data such as address, telephone number, photograph, etc. These optional data are NOT required by Storecheck for its correct functioning.
- We collect your location in the background: Through GPS, WiFi networks or cellular network triangulation in order to provide you with the contracted services.
- Contact phone number: You can register it directly in your profile section or it can be requested by the support team to provide you with the help you require.
- We collect other information from your device: such as IP address, make and model of your device, operating system version, among others. For the purposes of analysis and error correction of our application.
3. How does Storecheck use your personal information?
Storecheck collects personal information to provide you with the contracted service and active features in your project such as:
- Creating a Storecheck account.
- Validate that you are at the expected place of work.
- Start, pause or end a visit to a job site.
- Generate work plan compliance indicators available on the platform https://webapp.storecheck.com/ for active and restricted clients according to the privileges granted by the contractor.
4. What do we use the location in the background for?
If the contractor and/or administrator of your project activated the Geo-Fencing option, a perimeter will be defined each time you start a visit, Storecheck will collect your location data to validate that you are within that perimeter, even when the application is not in use or closed but your workday is in progress, otherwise Storecheck will pause or cancel your visit.
We never get your location in the background if your workday is not in progress, i.e. if you have not explicitly started a visit with the “start visit” or “start workday” button Storecheck will NOT get your location.
The background location could be used to notify your team members that you have left the work perimeter.
5. Sharing of data with third parties
The information generated by Storecheck is sent to servers contracted by Storecheck in the Amazon cloud, stored strictly to provide the contracted services and consumed by you, our customers, through the reports integrated in the platform.
The information is not released to third parties.
The information is protected under the highest industry standards stored in Amazon cloud servers (AWS) in databases NOT managed by Storecheck and protected with logic and physical security mechanisms such as firewall, VPN, VPC, encryption at rest, secure connection via SSL, among many others.
7. Access personal information removal
Your personal information associated with your profile such as first name, last name and profile picture may be deleted from our databases. Deleting the application from your phone does not delete your personal information within Storecheck. If you need to delete it you can send an email to email@example.com. If you request to delete your email address you will not be able to continue using our application, Storecheck requires an email address as a unique identifier for each account.