The global pandemic will eventually conclude when vaccines become widely available and we all achieve herd immunity but the effect COVID-19 has had on consumer behavior is here to stay for the long-term.
Heading into 2021, ignoring data management and analytics is no longer an option for retailers and consumer packaged goods brands — companies that want to survive this crisis need to harness the power of retail execution tools to recognize accelerating trends and understand how to benefit from them.
Our 2021 prediction guide highlights some trends companies can’t ignore and the business intelligence they’ll need to survive this crisis and beyond.
- Trend_ Retailers are embracing fulfillment hubs, saying goodbye to physical stores
- Post-COVID world will result in massive shifts in consumer behavior and the need for predictive analytics
- Optimizing the supply chain for post-COVID success
- Increasing consumer desire for convenience by driving need to enhance shelf performance
- Leverage AI and machine learning to create sustainable growth in 2021